Medicare Beauty (MB) is a place where women 50 and older can come for advice/tips/life hacks for all things fashion, beauty, and wellness. Do you have a helpful post in mind that would really resonate with our audience? Let us know about it.
Benefits of Writing for MB
- Your work is published on MB.
- You will be able to provide helpful information to our community.
- Your work will be promoted throughout our social media channels.
- Your site will be recognized on MB.
- Regular contributors will eventually be featured on an author page (we will let you know when you are considered a regular contributor).
Requirements for Guest Posts
- Word count must be greater than 600 words but less than 1000 words.
- We will only accept original content that hasn’t been previously published.
- Once published, we will share the post on social media and we ask you do the same on your social media.
- We reserve the right to edit your content prior to publishing.
- After the content has been published, it can’t be published anywhere else without our written consent.
- We provide a 50 word bio, as this will be where you can link back to your own site.
- Limited self-promotion within article. Self-promotion will be allowed in your bio.
- No more than two backlinks (one in your bio and one within the body of the article).
Example Topics to Pitch
- Skin Care
Note that all articles published on MB are directly related to our audience of women 50 and older.
After you have completed the submission form, our editor will review your pitch and will contact you whether or not we have accepted your post idea. If the editor does not accept your pitch, feel free to submit a different pitch. We ask that you do not re-pitch the same post. If the editor has accepted your pitch, we require the following:
- Catchy headline
- 600 – 1000 word article
- Link you would like published on MB
MB contributors are compensated through online promotion rather than money.